how to impress a indian girl via sms

Normally I don't reveal personal details about my life. But I thought you might appreciate this... A few weeks back, I was chilling ...

Normally I don't reveal personal details about my life. But
I thought you might appreciate this...

A few weeks back, I was chilling with my buddies before going
out to a local bar.

And like guys do, we get to talking about our favorite
subject- WOMEN.

Each of us mentioned the different girls we're dating and I
felt a childish need to top them (Hey, I'm only human)

So I pulled out my cell phone and showed a few
pics I received from this one girl through text messaging.
(For the sake of privacy, we'll call her 'abc')

And of course, my friends wanted to know more about abc.

What really shocked them was when I told my friends that I
never met OR had a phone conversation with this girl.

In fact, the only contact I had with her was one orkut
message and a dozen text messages.

Naturally my friends wondered how I could get a girl to send
pictures of herself when she never met me!

What's even better is I met up with abc about a week after
this conversation.

I didn't really plan out an activity. In fact, I happened to
be in the area with my buddy Rahul and was actually pretty
drunk.

but I knew she lived nearby so I sent her a quick sms
and asked if she wanted to join us.

And even though I was retardedly drunk, and had zero game, it
took only about an hour of in-person conversation to get
her into bed!

Let me say that again...

I had sex with abc after only 1 hour of conversation.

Now I'm telling because I want to brag. In fact, I work really
hard to NOT discuss my personal life with people.

But I think there's a really important lesson to be learned
here...

SMSING should be a major tool to use when you're
meeting women.

Unless you've lived in a cave for the last couple of years,
you're probably familiar with SMSs.


They're widely used because they're incredably useful for
when you just want to ask a quick question or send a
brief message.

What's interesting is women love SMSing!

If you've watch women, you'll notice how much many
SMSs they send. In fact, I think this form of technology
is rapidly replacing phone conversations.

So when you SMS a girl the RIGHT way, you can
quickly build enough attraction that you won't have to do
much in-person game when you see her next.

but there's one major problem here...

Most of the guys I know totally screw-up their SMSs.

They SMS the way we men typically have conversations. When
talking to one another, we like to think logically and make
plans. This means are SMSs are usually straight to the point.

Women on the other hand, view SMSing as a way to get to
know one another. They use it to describe their problems and
stay in touch with people in their lives.

It's important to remember this rule when SMSing!

The way I use text messaging is to build sexual tension.

Before each SMS I send, I think carefully about how
this message will advance the interaction I'm having with
a particular girl.

Whether I'm teasing her, sending "comfort" messages or making
plans, my SMSs are specifically designed to create a strong
emotion in the girl who is receiving them!

And from the above example, you can see that there is
a TON of power behind sending a well-written SMS.

With that being said, I'm actually really surprised at the
lack of information about sending text messages to women.

While I know many guys use them, not much has been written on
the subject! So for the last 5 months, I've had to create
my own system for SMSing.

And the results were INCREDIBLE!

For instance, I tested his techniques on a "dead number".
(A girlwho I called a few times, but could never get on
the phone).

After sending her a few SMSs, I was able to create a
ton of sexual tension. And tonight I'm going to meet
her for a coffee.

From the enthusiastic responses she's sent over SMSing,
I'm pretty sure I'm about to have a very
enjoyable evening.

Best got talent videos:

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Ads








item